jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

What a Month!

This November has been my busiest month ever!  I am glad because my computers have been up to the job thanks to Linux.  I still hear people complaining about viruses and about the misbehavior of their OS.  What can I say?  :P  I don't miss those times!

Although I've been away from forums and such, I've managed to help translating MX Linux into my language.  I've helped a bit with antiX, too.

But there's more work to do.  Mechatotoro and I are planning our two lectures for our university's international congress next month.  Of course, we will use Linux.  PCLOS or Mageia this time?  Mechatotoro's computer will have the last word!

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, this month only gets busier and busier. I tested the brain on Mageia. I should try it on PCLOS too. But the puzzle has to be on your machine! :P

    ResponderEliminar