viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

Tuxmachines.org Changes Owner...

Susan Linton has finally sold her site Tuxmachines.org.

It has been a nice ride.  I thank her for picking some of my entries here.  I must confess I felt quite uneasy about Tuxmachines changing its owner.  What if Steve Ballmer offered a billion dollars for the site to later shut it down?  :P

Now, joking aside, I am pretty sure several frequent visitors of the site felt like I did.

Today, Susan Linton has anounced here that the new owner of Tuxmachines is Roy Schestowitz, the guy from Techrights.org.  

What a relief! If you have visited his site, you'll see why I felt relieved.  He's an advocate of fair competition, and that makes a lot of sense to me.

Well, let's just thank Susan Linton for all her work and let's welcome Roy Schestowitz!

May Tuxmachines and Techrights continue helping all of us!

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, Tuxmachines and Susan Linton really helped us get started in the world of Linux.

    I am most grateful.

    ResponderEliminar